Now I've never watched "SMALLVILLE", but I wish I did, when it started all those years ago. But when I came across these photos, I thought they were fucking awesome. I love the new Super Jacket that Tom Welling get's to wear in the final season of the hit TV show.
I will deffo watch the final episode, as Tom Welling actually get's to wear the REAL Superman suit that Brandon Routh wore in "Superman Returns".
The shows creators bought the licence for the suit, which meant that the can and will use it in the final episode of "SMALLVILLE". Can't wait to see him in it. I'll probably buy the massive boxset when it get's cheaper in like a few years or something.
Popular Posts
-
Chloe Bridges (also known as Chloe Suazo) is an American actress, singer and musician. She was born on December 27, 1991 in Louisiana, USA. ...
-
Hannah Dakota Fanning (born February 23, 1994), better known as Dakota Fanning, is an American actress. Fanning's breakthrough performa...
-
Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop-R&B singer. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who happened to co...
-
Priyanka Chopra Hot And Spicy Wallpapers : The Bollywood Beautiful Actress And Models give so many beautiful looks and different style and...
-
Steven Tyler Information Steven Tyler (born Steven Victor Tallarico; March 26, 1948) is an American singer, songwriter, and multi-instrument...
-
Emma Watson Hermiony New Looks : Hollywood Top Actresses Free Wallpaper Download, Most Beautiful lady of the world wallpapers, Most Beautif...
-
Amazing Heart Tattoos And Images : Hollywood hot actress wallpapers,amazing wallpaper, never seen before images, funny images, interesting ...
-
Just watched the first trailer for "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" again and actually remembered that I haven't posted an...
-
So if I was her mother, I'm not sure I would be toooootally comfortable with all the short skirts, thigh high tights, and raccoon eyeli...

