The UK are nearly half-way through the first part of "Glee: Series 2" and it is awesome! Matthew Morrison was talking to a reporter for Hollywood Insider, saying that a "GLEE" spin-off movie is still very possible. Now I know all of the fans would absolutley love that.
The have been rumors since the day a second and third series were commissioned by the studio that the whole cast had signed onto a "three-picture deal", just incase it EVER happened. Now it looks like it could happen. Morrison didn't say when the film would happen, but it'll probably happen before the main cast get over the age of 30. So I guess we should "Don't Stop Believing" then.......
Popular Posts
-
Joss Stone information Joss Stone(born Jocelyn Eve Stoker;11 April 1987)is an English soul singer-songwriter and actress. Stone rose to fame...
-
Amazing Animations : never seen before images, funny images, interesting wallpapers, fantastic images , 3d wallpapers, images , photo shots...
-
funny babies wallpapers,Funny babies wallpapers for desktop,indian babies wallpapers,baby,babies
-
bar refaeli 2010 latest pics bar refaeli body painting pics bar refaeli 2010 victoria secret bar refaeli 2010 sports illustrated rafaeli dic...
-
kristin cavallari Photoshot : hollywood image,hollywood undead images, hollywood celebrities images,players images,players photography, game...
-
It's been confirmed that the new title for the fourth installment of "Underworld" will be "Underworld: Awakening". I...
-
So if I was her mother, I'm not sure I would be toooootally comfortable with all the short skirts, thigh high tights, and raccoon eyeli...
