The Punisher Joins "G.I.Joe 2"
"Punisher: WarZone" star, Ray Stevenson has joined the cast of the revamped "G.I.Joe 2: Rise Of Cobra". In this action-packed sequel, Stevenson will play lead COBRA, Firefly.
Popular Posts
-
2011 Amazing Nature Images :Never seen before Images , Amazing Wallpapers, funny interesting, amazing, unseen, different and strange images....
-
The new 4 minute trailer for "Green Lantern" is absolutely amazing. The special effects look awesome and in 3D, they should be out...
-
Amazing Art Sculptures Wallpapers : never seen before images, funny images, interesting wallpapers, fantastic images , 3d wallpapers, image...
-
"Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" is a song by American recording artist Katy Perry. The song was written by Perry, Dr. Luke, Max Ma...
-
Again.......OMFG! The leaked trailer for next years "The Avengers" is online and it's not in the best condition. It was filmed...
-
Obviously, most of this news has been confirmed for a while, but I've been offline. So here it is, Orlando Bloom has been confirmed to b...