A few months back it was announced that Gwyneth Paltrow would not be appearing as Pepper Potts in "The Avengers" next year.
It now seems as though she will be afterall. It's been confirmed that she wont just be having a cameo in it too, she'll be having a full-on part in it........AWESOME!!!
Popular Posts
-
Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop-R&B singer. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who happened to co...
-
Priyanka Chopra Hot And Spicy Wallpapers : The Bollywood Beautiful Actress And Models give so many beautiful looks and different style and...
-
Ameesha Patel (Hindi: अमीषा पटेल Gujarati: અમીષા પટેલ, pronounced [əˈmiːʂaː pəˈʈeːl]; born Amisha Amit Patel on 9 June 1975) is an Indian a...
-
Steven Tyler Information Steven Tyler (born Steven Victor Tallarico; March 26, 1948) is an American singer, songwriter, and multi-instrument...
-
Amazing Heart Tattoos And Images : Hollywood hot actress wallpapers,amazing wallpaper, never seen before images, funny images, interesting ...
-
Just watched the first trailer for "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" again and actually remembered that I haven't posted an...
-
So if I was her mother, I'm not sure I would be toooootally comfortable with all the short skirts, thigh high tights, and raccoon eyeli...
-
fantasy pictures dragons,World Amazing Girls Wallpapers,amazing images,funmu
-
This image was uploaded onto the world wide net earlier today and people suspect that this could be Rhys Ifans wearing green make-up for his...