It's been announced that MGM are planning to have their new verison of "Robocop" to be played by a younger actor. According to an online site, Chris Pine is the studios top choice for the role. I guess he could be quite good, but I've said before that the studio should cast Timothy Olyphant to the role. He'd be perfect.
At this point in time, this news is only a rumor, but I'm sure we'll all find out the truth soon enough.
Popular Posts
-
Joss Stone information Joss Stone(born Jocelyn Eve Stoker;11 April 1987)is an English soul singer-songwriter and actress. Stone rose to fame...
-
Amazing Animations : never seen before images, funny images, interesting wallpapers, fantastic images , 3d wallpapers, images , photo shots...
-
funny babies wallpapers,Funny babies wallpapers for desktop,indian babies wallpapers,baby,babies
-
bar refaeli 2010 latest pics bar refaeli body painting pics bar refaeli 2010 victoria secret bar refaeli 2010 sports illustrated rafaeli dic...
-
kristin cavallari Photoshot : hollywood image,hollywood undead images, hollywood celebrities images,players images,players photography, game...
-
It's been confirmed that the new title for the fourth installment of "Underworld" will be "Underworld: Awakening". I...
-
So if I was her mother, I'm not sure I would be toooootally comfortable with all the short skirts, thigh high tights, and raccoon eyeli...