While continuing promoting his new upcoming horror, "Insidious", James Wan, original director of the first "SAW" film is now teasing fans on a possbile "SAW 8" sometime in the future.......WOW!!!!! "SAW" creator, Leigh Whannell weeks and weeks back teased fans on the franchise being resurrected. Now Wan is teasing it.
So could the two of them actually be secretly penning down ideas for "SAW: Resurrection" or "SAW: The Reboot" for the franchise's 10th aniversary?
Popular Posts
-
Okay, I thought that the last "Final Destination" film was really shite. I also thought that it would deffo be the last as it was ...
-
Funny I Love You Pictures this blog is provied the numbers of funny i love pictures for you. when you want to see the more picture please cl...
-
The tribal tiger tattoo design is one of the most popular tattoo designs for men, especially among the male population. However, it has beco...
-
Deepika Padokon Images Photos : The Bollywood Beautiful Actress And Models give so many beautiful looks and different style and You can enj...
-
Blake Lively was born in August 25, 1987. She is an American actress and model. She currently stars as Serena van der Woodsen in the book-ba...
-
"Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" is a song by American recording artist Katy Perry. The song was written by Perry, Dr. Luke, Max Ma...
-
Amazing Baking Art :Never seen before Images , Amazing Wallpapers, funny interesting, amazing, unseen, different and strange images. See the...
