"Boardwalk Empire" star, Michael Shannon has been officially cast as the great General Zod for Zach Snyder's reboot, "Superman: The Man Of Steel".
Now, I'm not really bothered that he's playing Zod. I mean I think Shannon is a great actor. He's great in "Boardwalk Empire". I think he'll make a good Zod. I'm just loving the fact that Zod is in the new film. FUCKING AWESOME!!!! I really thought that Viggo Mortensen would get the role.
Popular Posts
-
Exceptional 3d Images :Never seen before Images , Amazing Wallpapers, funny interesting, amazing, unseen, different and strange images. See...
-
Farrah Fawcett Information Farrah Fawcett (February 2, 1947 – June 25, 2009) was an American actress and artist. A multiple Golden Globe and...
-
actress avril lavigne photos avril lavigne avril lavigne avril lavigne hairstyle lavigne singer cute actress avril avril lavigne hot avril l...
-
emma watson brown university pictures emma watson with university students emma watson uni versity friends Emma Watson and her boyfriend, Ja...
-
Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe attend the world premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' held at the Ode...
-
Bollywood Beautiful stars :Never seen before Images , Amazing Wallpapers, funny interesting, amazing, unseen, different and strange images. ...
-
Never Seen Before Images :Never seen before Images , Amazing Wallpapers, funny interesting, amazing, unseen, different and strange images. ...
-
Unbelievable Natural Images :Never seen before Images , Amazing Wallpapers, funny interesting, amazing, unseen, different and strange image...
